From quick comebacks to missing your mom, Gilmore Girls is classy, genuine, and keeps you interested. I learned a lot from Stars Hollow, Lorelai, Rory. From the importance of coffee-food-education-shows-rambling-friends-family, Gilmore girls has taught me things I couldn’t learn in 21 years.
The bond that Lorelai and Rory share is so special and make me think if I could ever have the same equation with my mother or someday with my own daughter.
Here are things I have learned with the girls –
1. There’s no right way of doing something so stand up for your self
2. You may sometime stumble, no matter how much you were prepared – it’s okay
3. Sometimes it’s okay to walk a road back but what’s important is to realise that you don’t need to be there.
4. It’s okay to be sad and cry over a breakup
5. Good friends are important in life, even if it’s Paris Geller
6. Be smart, strong and an independent lady with a hint of sarcasm and of course with a love of food.
7. Do not give up on something you love. Be it a person, thing or your dreams
8. Making a pro con list isn’t stupid