“No damage caused in the property or to the people” Said Spice Mall Manager about the Fire caused in the mall this afternoon in an official statement

Fire broke out at Spice Mall in Noida’s Sector 25A on Monday afternoon. The fire broke around 2:30pm in the food court of the mall, which is at the fourth floor of the building. The fire began as a carpet caught fire due to short circuit. By 3:30pm, the blaze was brought under control without any casualties, IANS reported.
People in the vicinity took to social media to share images and videos of the fire at Spice Mall.

Clearing all the smoke, Spice mall manager in an official statement said, “It was a minor fire incident which erupted in the chimney of one the external vendor’s location on the second floor of the mall. Since the source of the incident was the chimney, alot of smoke which accumulated within the exhaust ducts, rapidly escaped from the designated vents alot the building without spreading within the mall.”

Read the full statement below :

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *