With the arrest of Md. Reyan age 25 years resident of Darya Ganj and Mazhar age 23 resident of Jama Masjid, Delhi the staff of Police Station Pahar Ganj has solved three cases of mobile robbery and snatching registered vide FIR under section 356/379/34 IPC and FIR under section 392/34 IPC PS Pahar Ganj. Moreover one receiver namely Karun also name Tarun aged 24 years resident of Kala Mahal, Darya Ganj has also been arrested and total 18 stolen Mobiles phones and a small knife has also been recovered from the accusers.
INCIDENT 1 :
On 03.09.2020 the complainant Chandan Kumar resident of Karol Bagh was heading home in auto and as he reached at Mustakh Rai Khanna Marg D.B.G Road, two people on a scooty cam rand snatched his phone. Pursuant to it, FIR dated 03.09.20 under section 356/379/34 IPC was registered.
INCIDENT 2 :
On 03.09.2020, one person namely Manoj Gupta resident of Pahar Ganj was walking in front of New Delhi Railway Station when two people on a scooty came, hit and robbed his phone and tried to flee away towards Pul Pahar Ganj. Complainant tried to chase them and shouted for help. Listening the shouting, the staff including SI Gopal I/C PP Sangatrashan, HC Jitender, Ct. Kapil, Ct. Mahender, Ct. Nitin, and Ct. Shree Bhagwan were performing picket checking, run towards the scooty but scooty driver turned back and tried to flee away but staff didn’t loose hope and make a hot pursuit to catch the scooty riders. As scooty turned wrong side and scooty rider lost his balance and hit the TSR. The alert staff nabbed the both accused. Pursuant to it, FIR dated 03.09.20 under section 392/34 IPC PS Pahar Ganj was registered.
To curb the robbery, snatching, MV theft and mobile theft incidents, a dedicated team comprising SI Gopal I/C PP Sangatrashan, SI Jagat Singh, ASI Brij Mohan, HC Jitender, Ct. Kapil, Ct. Mahender, Ct. Nitin, and Ct. Shree Bhagwan was constituted under the supervision of SHO/ Pahar Ganj Inspector Sunil Kumar Chouhan and under the overall supervision of ACP/Pahar Ganj Sh. Om Prakash Lekhwal. The teams put in concerted efforts by conducting surprise picket checking and gathering human intelligence. In the meanwhile the instant break through was made.
It came into light that accused Rehan came out from jail on bail on 14.8.2020 and again started committing snatching to earn easy money.
• 01 Small knife,
• 18 Mobile stolen phones
• 01 Scooty has been recovered from their possession.
PREVIOUS INVOLVEMENTS :
Accused No. 1 – Md. Reyan
1. FIR U/S 356/411 IPC Yamuna Bank Metro
2. FIR U/S 534/17 457/380/34 IPC Jaima Nagar
3. FIR U/S 26/18 379/411 IPC Old Delhi Railway Station
4. FIR U/S 379/411 IPC Mandir Marg
Accused No.2 – Mazhar
1. FIR U/S 365/376(g)/34/174(A) IPC Civil Lines
Accused No.3 – Karun (receiver)
1. FIR U/S 379 IPC Jama Masjid
2. FIR U/S 379 IPC Jama Masjid
3. FIR U/S 379 IPC Jama Masjid
4. FIR U/S 379 IPC Jama Masjid
5. FIR U/S 379 IPC Jama Masjid
6. FIR U/S 379 IPC Jama Masjid
7. FIR U/S 356/379/34 IPC Jama Masjid
8. FIR U/S 379/411/201/34 IPC Jama Masjid
9. FIR U/S 356/379 IPC Kamla Market
CASES WORK OUT :
1. FIR u/s 356/379/411/34 IPC PS: Pahar Ganj
2. FIR u/s 392/411/34 IPC PS: Pahar Ganj.
3. e-FIR u/s 379 IPC PS: Kamla Market
4. FIR u/s 380 IPC PS: Nabi Karim
5. FIR u/s 356/379/34 IPC PS: Pahar Ganj
Further investigation is in progress to explore more meaningful information from the accused persons and connect the recovered mobile phones from their respective crimes.